Our customers can do most of their web hosting maintenance trough Plesk Control Panel installed on all of our servers. Plesk is comparable to cPanel, being one of the leading server control panel platforms in the World.
With Plesk you can independently do the following tasks:
- Transfer files and create folders to your web space (Can be also done with seperate FTP client)
- Create mail boxes and mail accounts and set their settings
- Create and modify MySQL databases
- Launch our Sitebuilder (in case you have ordered it as an add-on)
- Install applications (i.e. Wordpress) with just a few clicks
- Change your passwords
- Create password protected folders
- Check the web hosting settings and limits (i.e. used disk space and bandwidth)
- Create and restore snapshots of your web site
- Modify your DNS settings (must be requested first from our support)
- Set scheduled tasks (crontab must be requested first from our support)
- And much more...
To use Plesk control panel you have received an Plesk account and password (during the time your initial order was processed) which you need to use to login.